Cloth Face Mask with Flexible Nose Wire & Adustable Earloops
Is your child’s school requiring the use of masks in the classroom? Do you want to have face masks for your entire family? If the answer is yes, then The Speckled Loon has got you covered. These reusable fabric face masks meet the CDC Guidelines for a cloth face covering.
Buy one or make your own bundle & buy some for the whole family.
If you only need one mask – then grab your favorite & check out. But if you want to buy a few masks and save big. Then mix and match to make your own bundle! Spend $40 or more on INDIVIDUAL FACE MASKS, Use Code “MASKUP” at checkout and you will save $5 and get free shipping.
The Speckled Loon has partnered with a local sewist to bring our customers a comfortable mask you can wear all day! Perfect for anyone – including students & teachers!
Use our sizing chart to determine your size. Choose your size from the drop down menu, then the masks available in that size will display in the pattern box.
These masks are in stock and ready to ship. Due to the difficulty in getting materials due to the pandemic – our inventory and choices are changing on a regular basis. If you see something you want, we’d suggest you snap it up – because often when we run out of a pattern, we cannot get it again.
PATTERNS AVAILABLE ON THIS LISTING
– WANT TO SEE MORE OF OUR INDIVIDUAL FACE MASKS THAT QUALIFY FOR THE MASKUP DISCOUNT
– THEN CLICK BELOW –
WHY OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE THESE MASKS
- Made of two layers of pre-shurnk, soft 100% cotton
- Flexible Nose Wire for a good fit & it reduces glass fogging
- Adjustable Earloops made of stretchable jersey knit material
- Reusable and washable so reduces the waste of disposable masks
- Available in several patterns & in 5 different sizes
- Manufactured, packaged & shipped in a smoke free & pet free home
- Proudly made in the United States of America!
MEASURE TO GET THE BEST FIT!
If you don’t have a flexible measuring tape, use a piece of string to measure from ear to ear. Then measure the string.
If you are in between sizes – size up, as the adjustable earloops will still give you a good fit.
Perfect face masks for growing children.
Our 9 year old model is wearing Size 2 - Youth Medium
EASY TO ADJUST - HERE'S HOW YOU DO IT
The slider bead makes adjusting the mask so easy! Just hold the knotted end of the loop and slide the bead toward the ear to your preferred fit.
Warning: The bead is securely in place as a part of the loop. However, the bead is considered a choking hazard if it ever came loose. These masks are not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
WASH BY HAND OR MACHINE - YOU CHOOSE!
To extend the life of your mask, it is recommended that you hand wash it whenever possible.
Wash in warm water with a small amount of laundry detergent. Rinse thoroughly. Press dry between a couple of clean towels. Do not wring. Allow to air dry.
Hand washing is gentler on your mask and will extend its life.
Place all masks in a laundry bag or a pillow case that you tie shut.
Machine was on the gentle cycle, using cold water and laundry detergent. Use some Lysol Laundry Sanitizer* in the rinse cycle.
Keep masks in the laundry bag or pillow case and place in dryer. Use the “low” or “air” setting.
*This is an affilliate link. If you purchase through this link, I may receive a small commission. However, it does not affect the price you pay for the item.
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
Items in this listing are ready to ship. These face masks will be shipped in 1 – 2 business days from you placing your order.
We can only ship to one address per order. If you need to have masks shipped to several locations, please place a separate order for each shipping destination.
Once your order has been shipped – we will email you the tracking information
CAN I GET A DISCOUNT & FREE SHIPPING?
Here’s how – just order $40 on our INDIVIDUAL FACE MASKS. Then enter the code “MASKUP” in the box, and you will save $5 and get free shipping on your masks!
Mix and match patterns and sizes to make a bundle for the whole family!
ALL MASKS ARE AMERICAN MADE
Like all products sold by The Speckled Loon, these masks are proudly made in the USA by a family owned business.
Our sewist donates a significant amount of our profits from these masks to make and donate masks for essential workers & those in need.
The Speckled Loon has been helping local mask makers sell face masks to fund raise since April 2020. To date, they have donated over 400 masks!
DISCLAIMER & INFORMATION LINKS
- The Speckled Loon is not responsible for damages while the order is in transit.
- For sanitary reasons, there are no returns, exchanges or refunds on mask purchases.
- We use the shipping address you provide – double check to make sure it is correct.
- Masks are not to be worn or used by children under the 3 years old – the bead would pose a choking hazard to younger children.
- Masks are not a toy and need to be properly stored when not in use.
- Do not allow children to chew on any part of the mask.
- This is a non-medical face mask. The Speckled Loon makes no warranties either expressed or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of any virus or disease.
- A clean mask should be worn each day.
- Wash and care for masks according to the instructions that come your order.
- For more information about proper mask wearing – click on the CDC and World Health Organization buttons below.