SCHOOL FACE MASK SET OF 5
Is your school district requiring the use of masks in the classroom? If the answer is yes, then The Speckled Loon has got you covered. Introducing the School Face Mask Set! A pack of 5 reusable fabric face masks that meet the CDC Guidelines for a cloth face covering.
Each set also includes a mesh laundry bag so you can easily wash your face masks at the end of the week. We are also shipping you these sets free of charge.
The Speckled Loon has partnered with a local mask maker to bring a mask designed for comfort and all day wearability. Perfect for teachers & students.
Use our sizing chart to determine your size. Then choose either the “Primary” or “Pastel” color combo. Your mask order will be shipped between August 1st and August 15th.
The first manufacturing run of these masks is nearly complete & will be ready to be shipped out between August 1 & August 15, 2020. Quantites are limited – so if you want one (or more) of these sets, order today to reserve the face masks of your choice.
Want just one mask? Click the button below to view all our other styles.
WHAT'S IN YOUR SET - 5 Reusable Masks
Choose your size, then choose from either Primary or Pastel for your set of 5 masks.
The masks you receive may differ slightly than the ones pictured – depending upon the availability of materials.
Due to the Pandemic mask making materials in large quantities have been difficult to obtain.
Still – you will receive either 5 primary colored or 5 pastel colored masks in your School Mask Set.
12" x 15" Laundry Bag & Product Information
Each set is shipped to you free and also includes a 12″ x 15″ laundry bag.
Complete washing instructions and product information are included with your set.
Remember – you also get free shipping with your order!
WHY THESE MASKS? LET'S BREAK IT DOWN
- Made of 2 layers of pre-shurnk 100% cotton
- Bendable Nose Wire for a good fit & reduction of glass fogging
- Adjustable Earloops made of comfortable t-shirt material
- Reusable and washable so it cuts down on waste from disposable masks
- Available in 2 color combinations & in 5 different sizes
- Manufactured in a pet-free and smoke free home
- Proudly made in the USA
SIZING - HOW TO GET THE BEST FIT
If you don’t have a flexible measuring tape, use a piece of string to measure from ear to ear. Then measure the string.
If you are in between sizes – go one size up, as the adjustable earloops will still give you a good fit.
Perfect face masks for growing children.
Size 02 - Youth Medium on a 9 year old model
EASY TO ADJUST - HERE'S HOW YOU DO IT
The slider bead makes adjusting the mask so easy – even a kindergartner can do it! Just hold the knotted end of the loop and slide the bead toward the ear to secure the mask in place.
Warning: The bead is securely in place as a part of the loop. However, since the bead is considered a choking hazard if it came loose. These masks are not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
WASH BY HAND OR MACHINE - YOU CHOOSE!
To extend the life of your mask, it is recommended that you occasionally hand wash it.
Wash in warm water with a small amount of laundry detergent. Rinse thoroughly. Press dry between layers of a clean towel. Do not wring. Allow to air dry.
Hand washing from time to time is gentler on your mask.
Place all masks in your laundry bag and close it with the zipper.
Machine was on the gentle cycle, using cold water and the laundry detergent of your choice. Use some Lysol Laundry Sanitizer* in the rinse cycle.
Keep masks in the laundry bag and place in dryer. Use the “low” or “air” setting.
*This is an affilliate link. If you purchase through this link, I may receive a small commission. However, it does not affect the price you pay for the item.
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
Orders are shipped via USPS First Class Shipping. When your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number you can track on USPS.com.
We can only ship to one address per order. If you need to have masks shipped to several locations, please place a separate order for each shipping destination.
ALL MASKS ARE AMERICAN MADE
Like all products sold by The Speckled Loon, these masks are proudly made in the USA by a family owned business.
We also donate a significant amount of our profits from these masks to make and donate masks for essential workers & those in need.
We have been helping local mask makers sell face masks to fund raise since April 2020.
DISCLAIMER & INFORMATION LINKS
- For sanitary reasons, there are no returns, exchanges or refunds on mask purchases.
- The Speckled Loon is not responsible for damages while the order is in transit.
- We use the shipping address you provide – make sure it is correct. Orders ship in 1-3 business days.
- Masks are not to be worn or used by children under the age of 3 – the bead would pose a choking hazard to young children.
- Masks are not a toy and need to be properly stored when not in use.
- Do not allow children to chew on any part of the mask.
- This is a non-medical face mask. The Speckled Loon makes no warranties either expressed or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of any virus or disease.
- A clean mask should be worn each day.
- Wash and care for masks according to the instructions that come with your set.
- For more information about proper mask wearing – click on the CDC and World Health Organization buttons below.